Connect with Your Audience by Delivering Powerful, Memorable Presentations
- Have you ever been asked to deliver a presentation and in response you tried to do everything in your power to get out of it?
- Do you feel nervous when you walk on stage?
- Do you look at the members of your audience only to find them nodding off?
In this Presentation Skills Workshop you will learn simple tricks that will enable you to:
- Capture and maintain the attention of any audience
- Use nervousness to your advantage
- Keep your audience engaged and interested in your message
It has been said that people fear public speaking more than death. Jerry Seinfeld said in one of his routines that the number one fear in life is public speaking; number two is death! That means if someone is asked to deliver a eulogy, they’d rather be in the box than speak from behind the box. This is absolutely not true. In this workshop, you will discover that with the right preparation, public speaking can be enjoyable.